Prepare and release 0.83.0 release. This release incorporates the change set to inline datatype literals into the statement indices and breaks binary compatibility with 0.82 and prior releases.
The tick list for this release includes:
- unit tests for handling of xsd:unsigned (should go to the lexicon) and xsd:decimal.
- Martyn to respond on the unversioned WORM update/upgrade path.
- Run through the FIXMEs.
- Hook for extension types, perhaps isolating the IV <-> Value mapping inside of the LexiconConfiguration object? Note that when we do take on enums, they might have to be their own external index.
- Merge trunk to branch and then branch to trunk, closing out the branch. Tag the trunk before the merge so people have a point they can fall back on prior to introducing those incompatibilities (e.g., for cluster support).
- Change the SparseRowStore column name encoding semantics before release.
- DefaultTupleSerializer does not have explicit versioning.
- Do a release.