- The protocol parameters for update did not cause the new data set to be applied to all operations (and perhaps do not even cause it to be used at all). BigdataSailUpdate#setDataSet() needs to set it on each DeleteInsertNode in the AST. Openrdf has a bug report for this: http://www.openrdf.org/issues/browse/SES-963 (Dataset assignment in update sequences not properly scoped).
- The includeInferred attribute was not being passed through for UPDATE. It is now.
- Bug fix for CONSTRUCT WHERE shortcut. Added new test cases for this. Fix was to the BigdataExprBuilder. It now generates the CONSTRUCT template from the WHERE clause if none was given. This should also fix some of the negative parser tests which were failing. Also fixed a problem where a CONSTRUCT query could visit a Statement in the template even though the WHERE clause failed. The template ground triples are now output only if the WHERE clause succeeds (at least one solution, even if it is empty). Also, fixed a related bug in the SPARQL UPDATE "DELETE WHERE" short cut pattern where it was failing to clone the StatementPatternNode.
- Added getStatements() to the RemoteRepository. It is excercised by the SPARQL UPDATE test suite.
- Built out the SPARQL UPDATE test suite for QUADS. We are still lacking a test suite for TRIPLEs and SIDs. There is also no unit test yet for LOAD.
- Added documentation for SPARQL 1.1 UPDATE support to the Wiki.
@see http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/bigdata/ticket/448 (SPARQL 1.1 UPDATE)
@see http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/bigdata/ticket/520 (CONSTRUCT WHERE shortcut)
Committed revision r6170.