Allocation contexts do NOT provide session protection by themselves.
- The MemStrategy and the RWStrategy both require the same hooks in terms of provide session protection when read-write or read-only transaction exist. We need to search on RWStrategy and generalize IBufferStrategy and/or BufferMode so we have better hooks for this.
- PSOutputStream and PSInputStream should be raised at a minimum to the RW/Mem strategy implementations, and possibly to IRawStore.
- The deferred free recycler logic needs to be used by both the RWStore and the MemStore.
- MemStrategy#abort() is currently a NOP. It should revert to the most recent commit point and clear out the transient bits.
- The MemStrategy needs more unit test coverage for abort() and recycling.
The DirectFixedAllocator support was removed in r6034.