Not all apache river artifacts are appearing in maven central across releases 2.1, 2.2.1, and 2.2.2.
Investigate this in more depth:
- Check actual artifacts produced in those releases.
- Check with apache-river team for who is responsible for publishing those artifacts to maven central.
- Verify that we actually need all those artifacts (in fact, bigdata only requires the ClassServer and LookupService - aka reggie. So we can get rid of a lot of those dependencies.)
- The top-level POM has some river/jini dependency declarations. Make sure that these remain aligned with those in bigdata-jini.
- Note that some maven artifacts were renamed (com.sun.jini ==> org.apache.river)
- The next river release is going to include package namespaces changes