As a matter of policy, this project should have the same version number as the top-level blazegraph project and the main bigdata project (basically, I think that all central bigdata/blazegraph modules should use the same version number).
- junit-ext: declared dependency on bigdata-1.5.1. Should not have any bigdata/blazegraph dependency.
- bigdata-jini 1.0-SNAPSHOT => 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
- bigdata-blueprints 1.0-SNAPSHOT => 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT (note that it was using 1.0-SNAPSHOT of bigdata-client)
- bigdata-client 1.0-SNAPSHOT => 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
- bigdata-ganglia 1.0-SNAPSHOT => 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT (I decided that it was easier to apply this policy to bigdata-* KISS)
- bigdata-gas 1.0-SNAPSHOT => 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
Other version issues (not yet resolved)
- dsi-utils: historical JAR version is 1.0.6. Maven release version is 1.0 but should be GTE 1.0.6.
- lgpl-utils: historical JAR version is 1.0.7. Maven release version is 1.0 but should be GTE 1.0.7.