Changed to Apache River 2.2. This looks like it will be a smooth
transition. There also appears to be more jars than were present in
- AbstractFederation#startDeferredTasks(). Modified to trap an
IllegalStateException and, if the federation was concurrently
closed, log @ WARN and return rather than throwing out the
- Remove the jini 2.1 jars.
- Added the river 2.2 jars. There are new jars in river which were
not part of the jini 2.1 distribution. The new jars only appear in
the lib directory (versus the lib-ext and lib-dl directories). The
new jars are: asm-3.2.jar, asm-common-3.2.jar,
checkconfigurationfile.jar, checkser.jar, classdep.jar,
computedigest.jar, computehttpmdcodebase.jar, destroy.jar,
envcheck.jar, extra.jar, group.jar, jarwrapper.jar,
phoenix-group.jar, phoenix-init.jar, phoenix.jar,
preferredlistgen.jar, serviceui.jar, sharedvm.jar.
- I was able to run TestBigdataClient starting the individual
services per the notes at
- No changes were required to build.xml or build.properties.
- Renamed the license files for apache zookeeper and apache river to
clarify their relationship to the jars. I have not renamed the
directory structure within the bigdata-jini project as that would
any number of problems with the deployment scripts.
Committed revision r5254. (TERMS_REFACTOR_BRANCH)
This change also needs to be applied to the 1.0.x maintenance branch. I want to watch the new jars in CI before applying the change to the 1.0.x maintenance branch as well.